Avesent Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.avesent.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Avesent Private Limited’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Avesent Private Limited’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Avesent Private Limited at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Avesent Private Limited’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Avesent Private Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Avesent Private Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Avesent Private Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Avesent Private Limited’s website, even if Avesent Private Limited or a Avesent Private Limited authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Avesent Private Limited’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Avesent Private Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Avesent Private Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Avesent Private Limited does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Avesent Private Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Avesent Private Limited of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Avesent Private Limited may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- At Avesent, we follow a transparent and no worry cancellation policy.
- All cancellation requests should be sent to the concerned Project Manager or communicated to Sales Manager via email.
- Any cancellation request will be considered valid only when it is made within 12 hours of paying the invoice and before the execution of the project has not started.
- Avesent will not be held responsible for any third party services, such as hosting, domain and web development etc that may be affecting the overall project completion or deliverables.
- Due to the nature of the work, we do not offer refunds after work has been started already.
- Client can cancel the contract anytime, a refund will not be provided if the contract is cancelled in between the ongoing month. In this case, while future billing will be discontinued, no prorated refunds will be given or entertained as we work on month on month and no contract.
- A refund will not be applicable if client does not approve Avesent Project manager suggestions and recommendations to certain changes (“White Hat” only) including, but not limited to, changing content of website, density of keywords, website source code, website navigation, and structure.
- A refund will not applicable if client hires another SEO Company within the contractual period or performs SEO on his/her website in parallel with other agency.
- A refund will not be applicable if client does not provide required access to the website for Website Design and or SEO purposes or if the client’s website is offline or in not working state and if he or she does not have login credentials released from the previous service provider or his designing company
- No payment will be refunded once the client has been shared the mock up designs as project moves on to development phase within the set time frame to ensure the delivery of project is on time.
- We will not entertain any cancellation for services that our sales team has offered you on special occasions. These are limited time offers and cannot be cancelled without giving any prior notice of minimum 30 days.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and other Digital Marketing packages are not refundable, but the client may cancel by giving a notice in written with 30 days in advance notice so that second month bill or invoice is not generated .
- We offer no refunds on deposits or payments for projects that are inactive, abandoned or lay dormant for more than a month.
- Your privacy is important to us. It is Avesent Private Limited’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.avesent.com, and other sites we own and operate.
- We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
- We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
- Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
- Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
- This policy is effective as of 1 November 2016.